Roasting cauliflower is my favourite manner of making ready it.
This underneath-rated vegetable has so much to offer and roasting it truly tops the listing.
1 cup Italian or plain breadcrumbs
1/2 cup butter melted
1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
2 garlic cloves minced
1/4 tsp black pepper
1 medium cauliflower head
1/4 tsp salt
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper. Set aside.
- Remove all leaves from cauliflower head. Cut cauliflower into florets, all roughly the same size. You can slice the large florets in half, if needed.
- Melt butter and in a small bowl. Add garlic and stir in.
- Place breadcrumbs, salt, pepper and Parmesan cheese in another bowl.
- Dip each cauliflower piece into butter first, then to breadcrumbs.
- Place each breaded piece on prepared baking sheet. Repeat until you use up all cauliflower.
- Roast cauliflower for 35 to 32 minutes, or until the breading is golden brown.
Article Source : https://www.yummly.com/recipe/Roasted-Garlic-Parmesan-Cauliflower-9024325