Everyone tells me it’s miles the most wet, in reality best banana bread they have ever attempted.
That sugar makes the most delicious, crispy outside that pairs perfectly with the moist bread.
BEST Banana Bread Recipe
3 very ripe medium bananas
1/4 cup (4 tablespoons) butter, melted
1 teaspoon baking soda
1 cup white sugar
1/2 teaspoon salt
1 1/2 cups flour
- Preheat oven to 350° and spray a bundt pan (or two loaf pans) with nonstick spray. Add 1/4 cup white sugar and tilt until pan is completely coated in sugar. Dump any excess sugar in the trash. Set pan aside.
- In a large bowl, combine butter and sugar and stir until mixed. Add bananas and mash with a fork or potato masher.
- Add in eggs and mix well.
- Add the flour, salt, and baking soda and stir until just incorporated.
- Pour into prepared pan and bake 35-40 minutes, or until toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
Article Source : www.yummly.com/recipe/Best-Banana-Bread-1548050