This is a first rate hen dish to feature for your repertoire.
It’s smooth enough to make for a quick weeknight dinner however also fashionable sufficient for organization.
Air Fryer Parmesan Crusted Chicken
2 tablespoons parsley
2 lbs chicken tenders
1 tablespoon oregano
1 cup parmesan cheese
1 teaspoon salt
1 tablespoon paprika
1/2 cup butter
1 tsp garlic powder
1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Line large rimmed sheet pan with aluminum foil, place a cooling rack in the pan.
- Combine all dry ingredients in a shallow bowl and set aside.
- Melt butter in another shallow bowl.
- Dip each chicken tender in butter then roll in seasoned cheese mixture and place on prepared baking sheet.
- Bake for 20-30 minutes or until chicken is cooked through.
Article Source : www.yummly.com/recipe/Parmesan-Crusted-Chicken-Tenders-2530272#directions